Sunday, May 9, 2010

A DeSigNeR – cum – DrEaMer


Why is the theme so different?

Is it paranoia or lunacy?

Are you still working on that?

What are you thinking?

……………..

…………….

……

Confused….?

Hmmm….?

The questions should not seem too bizarre to a designer

Facing these, if not common, shouldn’t be rare for him

If u are one, a natural realization sweeps over…..

That many troupers of the game of life

Have this proclivity towards these phrases.


And I believe this is very much what I conjured

When a buddy solicited my reply to his ‘’innocent’’ question –

‘Rohit, are u a designer or a dreamer…..’?

I pondered over it…brooding at each thought….

As to what exemplifies me better

Weighing the demarcations and focus of both provinces

An actor would this moment – a watershed

The time gap between the question’s roll up

and my response seemed like perpetuity.

What should I surmise……?

Considering that my concepts too are an amalgamation

Not only of my mind’s cream and this life’s pudding

But also of persistent perceptions imbibed within my dreams.

My thoughts, maybe ‘premature’, call these pals derisible at times

But then when I look back, I too feel something perceptible labelling my views

Something that makes me feel crazy at times

But yes…. An artist too at other instants…..




Something that probes me to explore the unimagined

But yes…. Also taking into account the actualities

Something that defines me beyond my endeavour of being an excellent “Engineer

Perhaps that’s why…..

My answer sounded in resonance with my convictions and self-credence………

I am quite significantly a “designer – cum – dreamer”.

With Love-

Rohit Taneja

4 comments:

  1. :)

    PS: Why in the name of god the color of your blog is pink :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P
    I like the background...
    maybe i shud change the colour... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did not; get most of it...though it sounded good... :-/

    ReplyDelete