Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 - An year of smiles and tears

Another year has gone by

Sustaining a wave of freshness, of which I am still cognizant

Fabricating new bonds, of which I perceive an exquisite future

Structuring firsthand clusters, which I believe are yet microcosms

Impressing upon pristine landmarks, which I envisage time and again


Maybe it’s overwhelming but definitely a welcome change.



Another year has gone by
 
Generating a plethora of celebrations, in harmony with the Indian team’s jubilation

Paving novel avenues in directions previously cloudy, but now defining my profession

Reaping the quota of sorrow as well, as a familial loss invades my heart nevertheless

Warping the hidden traits of foes, but fortifying the conviction in pals

It’s undeniably overwhelming and simultaneously a colossal component of my time



Another year has gone by,
And I have grown younger and older at the same time. 






P.S. Thanks to all my friends and family members who made this year beautiful and memorable. Some deserve a special mention - 
Thank you Himanshu, Ashish, Vidit, Abhimanyu, Vashisht, Srijan, Milind, Anshu, Namita, Rania, Punya. 
Let us bring in 2012 with the highest of aspirations.....

No comments:

Post a Comment